Listen to your community.
Ask questions, engage with your community, get feedback
A great part of being a journalist is interacting
with your community.
Now, it’s time to do what you do best, ask questions, so you listen to the needs of your community.
Audience Engagement should be fun, not only for your community.
Centralize all your engagement
efforts in one place and understand what your audience needs
Listen to your audience
on a regular basis and get insights
by not switching across tools
What we are building
- A rich toolkit of solutions covering each aspect of their audience engagement activities in an innovative and robust way
- An automated solution that helps them do more with less
- An integrated platform that audience engagement managers can use to focus on their work
This is Qurio
Ask questions on your website
- Choose any type of question you want: free text, multiple choice, quizzes, you name it.
- Publish your callouts in the end of your articles
- Get detailed analytics about the results of your callouts
Reader care mode: ON.
- Deploy a standardized set of questions across your website
- Start getting qualitative feedback in minutes
- Coming up: Benchmark your metrics across the media industry
Explore the feedback from your audience
- Collect responses from every callout in a centralized dashboard
- Search across your audience input, no matter where it came from
- Filter, add labels, add a star: exactly as you do on your emails
Design & Customization.
If it’s yours, make it look like that
- The most customizable editor out there
- Follow your website’s look and feel, fonts, colour palette
- No more ugly forms. Really.
Spark conversations with your audience,
on your website.
Get quality feedback from your audience.
Grow trust and revenue.
Help local newsrooms around the world build meaningful relationships with their communities.
Sustainable newsrooms where journalists and community members make change.
Share your problems with us?
What’s the job title that describes you best?